Here listed are several techniques in creating energy balls and manifesting sustainable and healthy energy patterns. The useage of chi drives on our spirit selves and we take with us the karma that goes along with it. To have a positive effect on our lives we must recharge and safely exert our energy.
The golden ball.
Please sit comfortably and relaxed for this. Have your hands over your belly not touching at the start of this meditation. **Closing your eyes is key to mastering this**
- Visualize your dan tien, see its current aura.
- A blue orb inside your belly breathing with your spirit.
- Put a ball of free form chi around the glowing blue ball residing in your solar plexus.
- Attach the five elements of Thunder, Lightning, Fire, Ether, and Etheric Wind to the chi ball around your dan tien.
- The ball should then immediately expand around you.
- Once it is set around you, have your awareness on the five different elements.
- Use each one at the same time to charge your aura. [This is as simple as knowing that they are yours to charge you.]
- Go to the Fire element attached and use it first as start to charge with each one individually.
- Combine the elements like Thunder and Ether or Etheric Wind, Fire, and Lightning to charge your aura.
- You will feel immense recharge from this.
- Keep practicing the first steps to make sure the elements are attached to the original ball around the dan tien.
Chi Ball Creation and Programming
This is a very fun skill and technique to learn as well as using it for many different things. Innovation and inspiration are the keys to aquiring a natural healing ability and defensive skill. Love, and the understanding of it, are the prime necessities to acheiving this skill.
- Begin with comfortable sitting posture and hands on knees or together.
- Breathe naturally and see blue, white, green, and yellow come in and out of your lungs. [Other colours and emotions are not optional in doing this for the first time.]
- You should see a full inhale into your body of blue energy entering your nose, passing your brain, and going into your arms and chest.
- Each inhale should follow this, have the tip or your toungue pressing against the top of your mouth where your front top teeth meet the gums.
- As the blue energy flows in this pattern [nose, brain] down into your arms and chest, it will end and store in your dan tien and both wrists.
- The two energy centers at your wrists are located similiarly where [Spiderman’s] webs are.
- Store energy into the three centers, dan tien and the wrists.
- Once you feel that enough blue energy has been stored in these main points bring your hands in front of you without opening your eyes in the shape of holding a small ball.
- Now take a final inhale and push the energy from your dan tien directly into your wrists and push that energy to your fingertips.
- Visualize the energy moving from your hands, finger tips and palms, out to form a small [ the smaller the better] ball between your hands.
- Keep eyes closed and breath as you gather the energy into this ball of yours.
- Connect all the energy particles you can to form this ball [again the smaller, the better]
- Once the ball is there, slowly move your hands around to let it breath
- This your energy so its expansions and contractions actually go along with your breathing.
- Keep your eyes closed, you should be able to make it bigger and visualize more deeply and precisely each time you do this.
After practicing this you may open your eyes. You may or may not see it the first time, you will feel it. The energy moves in small particles so starting very small and slowly making it bigger is necessary to even see and feel it.
*To program the chi ball just add an intent/element/or idea.
The Smaller You See your Ball, The More Energy you may integrate into it. Remember, Quantum is the key to Mechanics.
** You must remember that love is key, anything programmed or done out of fear and hate with programming and usage of your chi balls, or somebody else’s, will have great tolls on your immediate life’s karmatic identity.
Many blessings and peace!